- Operation of commercial, industrial and/or residential real estate (like the role of management in any business).
- Maintain property in good condition and in clean, attractive, sanitary and safe order, habitability and repair.
- Managing properties for landlords making sure the property complies with legislation and regulations.
- Selecting tenants, collecting rents, arranging maintenance, etc.
- Managing a property for its owner(s).
What property managers should do:
- Market/Advertise/Lease Vacancies
- Tenant Screening
- Credit Check
- Eviction Check
- Collect/Deposit Rents
- Tenant Relations
- Maintain and Repair Property
- Emergency contact and Maintenance
- Organzie and Pay Property Bills, Mortgages, Taxes, etc.
- Generate and Provide Monthly Owner Income/Expense
- Financial Statements
- Serve Legal Notices at Property
- Start and Prosecute Unlawful Detainers
Thanks for contacting us about property management, investment homes and properties at Orange County, CA.
Our property sites @ www.OCHomeValueGuide.com – www.LiveAtOrangeCounty.com – www.CoastLivingHomes.com – www.OCPropertyNews.com – www.LiveAtNewportBeach.com – www.LiveAtIrvine.com – www.LiveAtLagunaBeach.com – www.CostaMesaLive.com – www.NewportCoastLive.com – www.IrvineBestValues.com
Harrison K. Long – solutions for real estate and business – REALTOR and broker associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – 949-854-7747 (phone) – ExploreProperties@gmail.com (email) – CA DRE 01410855