East Costa Mesa CA home selling prices and values are up again.
ECM has some beautiful new homes now being completed and for sale by the builder at the Walnut horseshoe area (located on Walnut Place and Esther street).
Two of the four new homes on Esther and Walnut are already under contracts with buyers, now in escrow and expected to be sold for more than $2.2 million each.
East Costa Mesa has for years been famous for ranch style homes and opportunity for sellers, buyers and investors.
- 21 East Costa Mesa detached SFR homes are now listed for sale on CRMLS. Click here for more information.
- 17 East Costa Mesa homes are now under contracts with buyers and in escrow.
- High number of homes now in escrow shows how hot this market got during the past 30 days.
- 68 days is average time on the market for ECM homes now under contracts with buyers.
- 106 East Costa Mesa single level detached homes sold last year during 2017. Click here to see more information.
Source of information for this post is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for East Costa Mesa single level homes listed and sold by all brokers and agents.
Presented by Harrison K. Long, Professional real estate representative and REALTOR® and broker associated with HomeSmart Evergreen Realty. Real estate broker, CALBRE #01410855. Also an attorney member of the CA State Bar Association #69137. We provide buyers, sellers and investors with the best up to date information and customer service real estate experience at Orange County CA.
Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes listed and sold by all agents and brokers.